The GreenUp Company does its utmost to ensure your privacy and therefore processes your personal data with care. The GreenUp Company complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means, among other things, that we:
– Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which these data were provided.
– Processing personal data is limited to data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed.
– Have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to protect and secure your personal data.
The GreenUp Company processes the following personal data: name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, company name and telephone number.
The GreenUp Company processes personal data for the following purposes. It does this on the basis of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial interest. The GreenUp Company can use your personal information to:
– Process your request or inquiry and / or to give an answer, or to process a business transaction.
– Process your registration for a training, webinar or free The GreenUp Company coaching session.
– Offer you relevant marketing messages (such as newsletters) and offers about services.
– Collect your invoices or payments and send them to you.
– Process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so (such as when filing a tax return).
Furthermore, The GreenUp Company will:
– As soon as you choose to use our services, assume that you agree to the processing of your personal data. We only use and store personal data necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
The GreenUp Company does not store your personal data longer than necessary.
In order to be able to send you newsletters, your personal data will be stored for an indefinite period. You can unsubscribe at any time via the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Please contact us for detailed information about the retention period of your personal data.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
The GreenUp Company does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it to comply with a legal obligation or when this is necessary for the execution of our agreement.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, mobile or tablet when you first visit a website.
There are different types of cookies, most of which require you to give your consent the first time you visit the website.
- Functional cookies: these ensure that the website functions properly. No permission needs to be given.
- Analytical cookies: these enable us to measure what our visitors do on our websites. The statistics cannot be traced back to persons. We use these cookies to make our website as user-friendly as possible through Google Analytics as a third party.
- Tracking Cookies: these are used to track your surfing behaviour so that you can receive advertising aimed at you. Permission must always be given.
- Social Media cookies: for example, you can use social media buttons to share content on your own social media. These cookies are placed by the social media networks and therefore we have no control over the content. Please refer to the privacy statement of these social media networks if you would like more information on its policy. These parties are independent controllers within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We process your data with care. We store all information securely to protect you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot rule out every risk of malicious abuse by others.
We therefore advise you to keep your own login details in a safe place.
We may disclose your personal data to the police or any other regulatory or governmental agency when requested to do so.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
The GreenUp Company
Van der Duijnstraat 41
1051 AS Amsterdam